ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPCOMING EVENTS:
Ravenna Township hosted a community shred day on May 3, 2014 in collaboration with NeoShred of Akron;
we were awarded the environmental certificate;
Certificate of Environmental Success. Thank you residents for helping preserve our environment.
Ravenna Township’s intent to donate un-needed and obsolete township property to eligible nonprofit organizations.
In an open meeting on April 29, 2014 Ravenna Township declared the following supplies un-needed and obsolete for Township operations and to donate the obsolete supplies to a non-profit organization within the State of Ohio. Any nonprofit organization desiring to obtain said donated property shall submit in writing a notice to the Board or representative to include evidence that the organization is a nonprofit organization that is located in the state of Ohio and is exempt from federal income tax pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 501(a) and (c)(3).
Also, a description of the organizations primary purpose; a description of the type of property it is taking; the name, address and telephone number of a person(s) designated by the organization’s governing board to receive donated property and to serve as it’s agent.
- HP LASERJET 15A AND 15X 1 EACH
- BROTHER PC – 201 (3) FOR FAX MACHINE
- PANASONIC KX-FA55 (2) FOR FAX MACHINE
- LEXMARK RIBBONS 11A3540 (7)
- IBM LEXMARK RIBBON (1) 1337765
- IBM LEXMARK RIBBONS (2) 1380999
- QUILL PREMIUM RIBBONS (3) 7-11314
- BROTHER RIBBON AX-10 (1)
- IBM CARTRIDGE PRINTWHEEL II (1)
- EXP IBM SELECTRIC II PROCESSING RIBBON (1)
- SONY 90 MIN. AUDIO CASSETTE TAPES (4)
- HP INK CARTRIDGE 20 BLACK (1)
- HP INK CARTRIDGE 78 TRI COLOR (3)
- HP INK CARTRIDGE 45 BLACK (4)
- HP INK CARTRIDGE 96 BLACK (3)
- STAPLES REMANUFACTURED INKJET CARTRIDGE HP 96 BLACK (1)
- HP TRICOLOR INK CARTRIDGE 97 (4)
- STAPLES REMANUFACTURED INKJET CARTRIDGE HP 97 COLOR (2)
- INK JET CARTRIDGES FOR E700 SERIES MAILING MACHINES 1 PACKAGE WITH 2 LEFT IN IT.
Ravenna Township will begin its brush chipping service April 14, 2014
As workloads and projects permit chipping will take place Monday and Tuesday’s throughout the Township until October.
For restrictions and requirements please click on the Road department link.
Effective September 4, 2012, Ravenna Township has adopted an Exterior Property Maintenance Code.